Is the site UI/pages connection sluggish/slow for people?

I’m getting timeouts/slow connections when trying to open the “Schemas” and “Projects” page on my account. Sometimes the “Projects” page will open (after waiting awhile, like over 30 secs or longer). I’m still just seeing a green loading circle for the “Schemas” page – that isn’t loading for me at all.

looks like the “login via Google” is also not working → this is trying to reach this URL: https://mockaroo.com/users/auth/google_oauth2

The page/error I’m seeing on Mockaroo is " We’re sorry, but something went wrong."

Huh – things just got better – its much faster now. Very much appreciated

You might want to check your logs to see if something spiked on your site that caused that outage/breaking issue

Speed issue should be fixed now. Douglas, can you tell me the exact steps you took when getting the “We’re sorry, but something went wrong.” error. I’m having trouble reproducing it.

I clicked the top nav link “SIGN IN” and then on the page where it shows the normal login fields in the center (like username and password) I think there’s like 3 different Oauth2 login options (like Google, Github, Facebook) — I clicked the Google option and the page seized up (aka-never loaded properly into Google). After waiting a pretty long while, that error message showed up on a white page (there wasn’t any Mockaroo css styling or anything) – hope that helps

This is still slow for us. Even 1000 rows with the formula and dataset reference taking time. Earlier it used to be fast.