Generate REST API erroring/File in progress indefinitely

I have a direct REST integration for the generate endpoint using the background parameter. The API request goes through (I can even see that a generated dataset is queued in the UI) but my application gets back the following error from Mockaroo… And Mockaroo’s dataset stays “In Progress” mode and never generates the dataset. What’s more the record count is being counted towards my silver membership limit even though the file never ends up generating.

My API request looks like the following (ommiting the API key)

POST https://api.mockaroo.com/api/generate.csv?key=[key]&schema=B2CCustomer&background=true

[{"“error”:“divided by 0”}.A 400 Bad Request Error indicates that the target service is unable (or refuses) to process the request sent by the client (Oracle Integration Cloud), due to an issue that is perceived by the server to be a client problem. You can trace the cURL representation of the request sent to the target service from the Oracle Integration Cloud server logs. Try invoking the target service using cURL. It may also be that one of the intermediaries (proxy, LBR) could be returning this code."