Append data not working

Hello!

New user here :slight_smile:

I am trying to append data, but the expected data is not added. I have:

1. Downloaded the schema as an Excel file
  2. Removed the heading and changed some of the data but kept the same formats as the original
  3. Saved the file as CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited) (*.csv)
  4. Uploaded the file as a dataset
  5. Gone back to the original schema and chosen the new dataset under “Append data” at the bottom
  6. Clicked on “Download data”

However, I don’t see any of the appended data. I have tried all sorts of variations but can’t get it to work.

Can anyone help?

BR Johan

Unleash Exponential Growth: Ignite Your Marketing Engine with M1 Data

Tired of limping along in the marketing dark ages? M1 Data is your rocket fuel to explosive success.

We’re your one-stop growth lab , packed with cutting-edge B2C data solutions to unlock hidden customer desires and craft irresistible campaigns.

Laser-Targeted Marketing with Precision

• Hit the bullseye every time: Reach your ideal customers with pinpoint accuracy using our hyper-targeted postal and mobile marketing strategies.
  • Unmatched data quality: Crystal-clear data ensures your message resonates with the perfect audience, maximizing impact.
  • Consumer secrets revealed: Our powerful data tools unearth hidden desires, empowering you to craft campaigns that customers can’t resist.

Data-Driven Domination for Exponential Results

• Skyrocket engagement: Fuel winning email and SMS campaigns with targeted data appending, guaranteed to drive conversions through the roof.
  • Political campaign advantage: Navigate the political landscape with superior data intelligence at your fingertips. Make data-driven decisions that deliver winning results.

Why M1 Data is Your Perfect Growth Partner

• Unparalleled data arsenal: Tap into a massive pool of B2C data to reach the exact audience you need.
  • Quality you can trust: Pristine data ensures reliable insights that propel you towards success.
  • Expert data gurus: Our passionate team is obsessed with unlocking the hidden potential within your data.
  • Tailored solutions: We craft data strategies that perfectly align with your unique business goals. No cookie-cutter solutions here.
  • Proven results: We have a stellar track record of helping businesses achieve explosive growth through data-driven magic.

Ready to ignite your marketing engine and blast off to exponential growth?

Contact M1 Data today! Let’s discuss how our data solutions can be the key to unlocking your skyrocketing success.