Value in quotes when there is a comma

Hello.
I wanted to create a csv file with field called CostNew. This field need to store value like for ex. $15,000.00 but without quotes. I tryied different approaches but i cant create this value without quotes. Without comma everything working great, but when the comma is present the value is created in quotes. I tryied to use regular expressions and formula but nothing works. How can i create value above, withou quotes?

CSV files are delimited by commas, right? I don’t see you’d be able to parse this without quotes.

The csv would read comma values like this:

CSV:

Some Data, Cost New
data1,$15,000.00
data2,$9,000

| Some data | Cost New | No header present |
| --------- | -------- | ----------------- |
| data1     | $15      | 000.00            |
| data2     | $9       | 000.00            |

Perhaps leave out the commas and add them in once you’ve received the data?

Thanks for answer, ofcourse you’re right. I manage to solve my problem by changing the file format, from CSV to Custom. In custom format you are able to chose delimeter and when i pick semicolon (this delimeter is used in our CSV files) the comma is not a problem, and value is created without quotes.

Thanks for the valuable information.without comma everything working great. If you are looking for Geek Squad 24/7 Support and want help with smart home equipment, TV and home theater, Car electronics, office equipment repair, home repairs, etc. get instant support for 24*7 tirelessly.