Great tool! ... but why no speedup when I paid my $50?

I love this tool. It’s worth $50 even if it does take 5-10 seconds to generate 1000 records. I would probably have paid the $50 anyway, but I was expecting a speed-up when I did so (the quoted 8x speed-up). It doesn’t seem like my code has sped up at all after paying for the Silver version.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue? I’m grabbing the data with a Python program using the URL from the Curl command that appears below my data definition form. My broadband is top notch. I can download many Mb/sec. When I didn’t get a speed-up, I checked to see if the URL had changed, thinking maybe I had to update it to get the faster speed. But it’s the same URL. Is there something I have to do to get better speed from this tool? I’m still generating just 1000 records that result in an uncompressed JSON file that’s just 347K. I wouldn’t think it should take anything like 5 seconds to generate that amount of data.

TIA for any help!

Steve

I signed up for a paid plan today and haven’t noticed any increase in speed so far :frowning: