Generating data for Blood pressure

Hello!

I am working on an IoT health monitor project and need to simulate the data for WBSNs. When generating values for blood pressure, I need to be able to generate random systolic and diastolic values that match properly so the data is realistic.

Does anyone know how to do this?

A quick solution would use a formula with concat(random(75,225),’/’,random(45,125))
or a regular expression ((1|2)\d{2}/\d{2})
or a concat of 2 fields with a formula where systolic is always higher than the diastolic

Hello!

Thanks for your reply! I am quite new to mockaroo so please could you explain how I would do this? Where do I use the formula? Also, how would I differentiate it for males and females within the same data set?

Thanks!!

For example, I have found that the Mean systolic BP in males is 116 (Std. dev: 13) , and Diastolic is 73 (Std. dev: 10).
Whereas in Females the mean Systolic 109 (Std. dev: 14) and Diastolic is 69 (Std. dev: 10).

How would I generate it to be realistic?

Thanks again!

You will have to have a row with a Custom List like
"M, F" named "gender" or hidden "__gender"
then another row formula row with
"if gender == 'M' then {some calculation for men} else {some calculation for female} end"
or
"if __gender == 'M' then {some calculation for men} else {some calculation for female} end"