DataSet Size Limit 10 MB

why is there an upperlimit on the dataset size - 10MB ? I have 54MB in a dataset - unable to upload. ANY help ?

The limit is enforced to control resource consumption on the server. Do you actually plan to use all of the columns in the dataset in other schemas? Often you’ll only need to upload a dataset to reference foreign key values in another schema. If that’s the case you can easily get the file inside the limit by removing the columns you don’t plan on using in other schemas.

I have only around 6 columns - from a total of more than 30 I would use. The initial data set contains 54 MB data with 1.5lakh lines. I am unable to update the data set - even with the bare minimum columns I need.

I uploaded my file of 7.5MB first … and then when I updated the dataset with my 2nd file - all contents of the first one is lost?

My total overall - all inclusive file size is 54MB
stripped down to teh columns I need - the file size is 20MB.

Let me do some testing and come up with something that will help. I think it’s reasonable to allow paid subscribers to upload more data.

thanks much for looking into this. will wait for your reply/feedback.

I’ve bumped the limit to 30MB so you should be able to upload your trimmed down file now.

Getting the following error : 413 Request Entity Too Large

I am unable to upload something less than 20 MB but greater than 10 MB. So that works for now. I may require a scenario I am uploading something greater than 20 MB but less than 30 MB.