Creating mock-up web server logs

I am trying to create synthetic data for a class project that is requiring us to track and analyze web traffic to an imaginary online retailer. I have decided to do this by creating a psuedo Apache log file similar to what is shown below. I have actually been successful in creating all the fields , the only problem now is getting them to show up in a meaningful sequence that imitates actual user activity. The problems I need to solve are:

1. how to get the IP address to repeat multiple times with the timestamp increasing in small increments?

2. is it possible for mockaroo to have “memory” so that requested URL in one row matches the Referer in the next row?

Any suggestions or thoughts on this would be very welcome!

1. .- You can use custom data list for IP addresses instead of a fully random.
    1. .- Create a schema for your defined IPs and download the CSV.
    2. .- Upload the data set
    3. .- for your LOG Schema, use type "data set colum" for your IP field instead of IP address type. This will set a random entry of a known IP, so you will have a repeatability there.
  2. For the URL memmory, you can use the same technique above, but instead of a sinple list to upload, you will need two or more columns, each of which need its own column name.
    1. .- create an excel file with at least two coums. the url and the referer. clue, you can use a separate schema to create that set.
    2. .- upload data set
    3. .- as above, use data set colum as a data type, select the new dataset, and select the corresponding columns.

Create a separate database for the files and if you are looking for more articles then have a visit on enter link description here for more information.