Bug Report: Custom List Sequential

I have created a very simple mockaroo json dataset that has a single name with custom list in the identifier. There are 2223 options in my custom list. The system correctly manages the Random option - but on sequential instead of going through the list one item at a time - it gives me on the first item in the list for the number of times defined in the array.

https://mockaroo.com/11607220

I need:
“dates_”: [

But I get
“dates_”: [

1 Like

@thomas.zdon - you’ve given your own schema address rather than the Share link which is below the download buttons.

Apologies: https://mockaroo.com/fa01dec0

@thomas.zdon - I tried a couple of things:

• changed the distribution to random - this gave different values within the array
  • changed the number of rows in the schema - this iterated the number on each row, but repeated the same number within the array.

Given random works as expected, this does appear to be a bug @mockaroo
I can’t think of any workarounds to get the result you are after.

Yes - I tried the random as well - and got that it did work using that - but not the sequential. I’ve tried several other bits - even using a formula to iterate through a list. I’m a bit stumped.

@thomas.zdon just a thought, could you simply hard code the values? Will it always be the same number in the array and from the same list? If different numbers of items or from different parts of the list, you could use random pre-defined length and offset in formulae to return the right values.

However, would be better if @mockaroo fixes the bug so it works as expected.

No - it will always be different values depending on global exchange dates. Every country has different holidays - so I would have to hard code for however many countries there are… also - curious - how would you ‘hard code’ it? I tried using a dataset but that had the same issue.

I have this exact problem. Does anybody know of a workaround?

This is now fixed. Lists with the sequential option in an array will now iterate properly.

Thanks for posting these it’ll help a lot, beside this use Spectrum Email Customer Service to avoid any kind of mail issues like while trying to access their Spectrum email account. Login / logout issues, reset / forgot / password issues, etc.